Snapshot: Remaining Uninsured in California
Publications View All
May 31, 2019
This ITUP fact sheet reviews existing health care programs for immigrants in California. California generally provides better access to health care coverage for immigrants than most other states, including covering all children in Medi-Cal regardless of immigration status.Read More
- Black Multi STEVEN by Steve Madden Womens Release Sandal
- Women 41 Summer 5cm Low 8cm High Heels Classic Chunky Sandals Female Casual Block Heels Sandals Lady Yellow shoes
- Marc Fisher Womens Petela Fabric Closed Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
- Men's shoes, Low-top Running Breathable Single shoes Spring Fall New Casual Sneakers Comfortable Lace-up Sports shoes
- OSSIANI Loafers-shoes Mens Leather Black
- Clarks Men's Reazor Drive Slip-on Loafer
- Palladium Men's Pallabrouse Baggy Low-Top Sneakers
- Nike Men's Air Precision White Black Cool Grey Basketball shoes 10 Men US
- Wild Little Cat-Sandals Hairy Fish High-Heeled shoes with Word 43 Women's shoes
- Xiaoyang Women's Lucite Clear Strappy Block Chunky High Heel Open Peep Toe Sandal
- WeenFashion Women's High Heels Blend Materials Solid Lace up Open Toe Sandals
- FUN.S Girls Boys Warm Winter Flat shoes Snow Boots Warm Boots (Toddler Little Kid)
- Summer-lavender Lacing Woman Ankle Boots Round Toe High Heels Platform Booties shoes Spring Short Boots shoes Autumn
- AmoonyFashion Women's Solid Sheepskin High Heels Open Toe Buckle Sandals
- Women's Sports shoes, Cozy Increase fashion jogging running shoes, Trainer Fitness Sneakers, Outdoor Leisure Travel By Walking, Walking,Black,38
- T-JULY Women's Open Toe Sandals Chunky High Heel Fashion Elegant Cowhide Leather Casual shoes
- Wedopus MW753 Women's Low Heel Ankle Strap Rhinestone Satin Wedding Party Sandals
- Womens Martin Boots Autumn Winter Retro Handmade College Style shoes
- Aravon Women's Revsoleil Fisherman Sandal
May 14, 2019
This ITUP Legislative Update provides an overview of the May Revise and health and health-related proposals.Read More
ITUP Blog View All
- Rieker Damen-Sandalette - E 1 2 blue (5)
March 29, 2019
The Department of Justice's decision to affirm a district court's ruling invalidating the ACA while not defending the ACA on appeal has potentially far-reaching impacts on Californians.Read More
Black Pu Cambridge Select Women's Classic Round Toe Chelsea Stretch Low Heel Ankle Bootie
March 4, 2019
The deadline to introduce legislation for the 2019-20 legislative session was February 22, 2019. The Legislature introduced nearly 1,000 health-related bills, including approximately 160 bills focused on behavioral health issues. The attached fact sheet provides a brief description of many of the newly introduced health care bills.bluee Mint Pink Brooks Women's Ghost 11 Running shoes
The ITUP L.A. Health Collaborative meets twice a year and brings together a diverse range of safety net stakeholders and local health leaders engaged in health reform in L.A. County. More than 100 attendees benefit from program updates and consider emerging issues and challenges in lively small group discussions.Read More
ITUP regional workgroups bring together local leaders for constructive dialogue and creative problem solving to expand access and improve the health of Californians.
Satin Champagne gold fereshte Women's D'Orsay Dress Pumps Pointy Toe Stiletto High Heels with BowknotRead More
New ISOFIT upper adapts to different foot shapes to offers a more personalized fit.
MidsolePWRFoam is a new midsole material that provides a lively ride with excellent durability.
EVERUN Topsole provides an additional layer of responsive cushioning to further enhance energy return.
SRC Landing Zone absorbs impact and extends into midfoot for a smooth transition.
The 2019 ITUP conference Mapping the Future of Health Reform – What’s Next? offered late-breaking updates on health reform at the state and federal levels, including highlights of Governor Newsom’s health care agenda and the latest on Attorney General Xavier Becerra’s fight to protect California coverage gains under the Affordable Care Act.Read More