PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Bearpaw Women's Serena Black boots 5 M
- Nike Womens Air Max Correlate LTR Running Trainers 525381 Sneakers shoes
- Crime London Women's 25501R Pink Leather Sneakers
- Vans Authentic shoes Unisex Burdeaux
- 2019 Mens shoes Men Casual Drive Loafers Personality Trend Small Dirty shoes Restore Ancient Ways Soft Boat Moccasins (color Khaki, Size 7.5 UK)
- Donsje Pina Exclusive Lining purplec Metallic Suede
- Mens Business shoes Brown Lace-Up Leather Derby Round Toe Prom Formal Smart Casual Wedding Dress shoes Birthday Gift
- Black KEEN Utility - PTC Slip-On II, Women's Work shoes
- Adidas Mens F 1.4 Pk Casual Athletic & Sneakers
- GIY Women's Denim Wedges Platform Slides Sandals Open Toe Chunky High Heel Fashion Summer Beach Sandals
- KemeKiss Women Fashion Wedges Pumps
- ZHZNVX Women's PU Summer Sandals Stiletto Heel White Black Pink
- ASO-SLING Hidden Heel Women Casual shoes Vulcanized Slip on Platform Breathable Leather Fashion Sneakers
- Skechers Sport Women's Conversations Charming Fashion Sneaker
- AdeeSu Womens Solid Nubuck Casual Urethane Pumps shoes SDC06070
- Btrada Women Embroidered High Heels Mules Summer Platform Open Toes Slipper Female Thick High Heel Sandals
- Globe Sabre shoes - Moto Green
- JUMP NEWYORK Men's Sullivan High-Top Fashion Sneaker Black Croco 8 D US
- GouuoHi Men Slipper Men's Home Interior Leather Comfortable Classic Basic Wild Non-Slip Braethable Waterproof Tendon Casual Slippers
- Meiguiyuan Cut Out Women Sandals Ankle Wrap Party Woman Stiletto High Heels Pump Women shoes
- Lacoste Womens Couvel 317 1 Fashion shoes Sneaker
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.