Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
QAR Black Leather Flip Flops Men's Fashion Casual Sandals Outdoor Beach shoes Slippers flip flop (color BLACK, Size 43) also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
Geox U Smart I, Men’s Low-Top Sneakers
- Nine West Womens Astoria9x9 Fabric Pump
- Unm Women's Warm Faux Fur Lined Round Toe Pull On Elevator Low Heel Winter Platform Knee High Snow Boots
- Cambridge Select Women's Classic Closed Pointed Toe Slip-On Stiletto High Heel Dress Pump
- AmoonyFashion Women's Open-Toe Buckle Imitated Suede Solid Kitten-Heels Sandals
- Lacitena Girls Crystal Diamond Low Heel Wedding shoes
- Wedge Ankle Boots Tori and Ankle Slip Blocks Thick Vintage Side Zipper Boots Rachel Casual Boots Handmade Leather Flowers
- AmoonyFashion Women's Closed-Toe Kitten-Heels Frosted Ankle-High Solid Boots, BUSXT113009
- Spring Step Women's Carhop shoes color Brown Nubuck Leather shoes
- FSJ Fashion Pointed Toe Half D'Orsay Pump with Camouflage Print High Heels for Women Size 4-15 US
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
Scennek Men's High-Top Sneakers Outdoor Non-Slip Martin Boots Large Size Cotton shoes
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
DrunknMunky Men's Boston Vitaminix Hi-Top Trainers
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: New Ladies Amblers Steel FS123 Safety Boot Womens Lace-Up shoes Safety Footwear