PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- WeenFashion Women's Soft Material Round Closed Toe Solid High-top Kitten-Heels Boots
- Glad You Came Men Big Size Casual Leather Loafers Camouflage Leather Doug shoes Slip-on Flat Dress Work Men Loafers
- SFSYDDY Popular shoes Thick Sole 5.5Cm Slippers New Summer Style Metal Buckle Waterproof Platform Women Slippers
- Musse & Cloud Womens Roaster Fashion Boot
- Nine Seven Patent Leather Women's Square Toe Chunky Heel Comfort Handmade Dress Pumps
- Cole Haan Women's Trillby Driver Loafer
- Aerosoles Womens Lifespan Wedge Slide Sandal
- shoes Men Men's Genuine Leather Wingtip Dress shoes Driving Casual Flat Loafers Lined Slip On Round Toe Anti Slip (color Brown, Size 6 D(M) US)
- Skechers Men's Ruffneck Hyvent Work Relaxed Fit Hi Top shoes Brown Camo 13
- Modello Ettore - Handmade colorful Italian Leather Unique Men's shoes
- Old West Cowboy Boot Men Tough Work Outsole 12 EE Black Cherry TBM3013
- Amblers FS84 Unisex Safety Boots
- GBY Men's Comfortable Loafer Flat Heel Wear Resistance Round Toe Moccasins shoes Dress shoes Men's Leather shoes
- INMONARCH Mens Maroon Polyester Wedding shoes Black Lining MJ07820
- LOVDRAM Men'S Leather shoes Martin Boots Men'S Autumn And Winter Models Wild Leather Boots High To Help Fashion Tide shoes Casual Large Size Men'S shoes
- Wine Red 2019 Men's shoes Loafer Flats Men's Black Brown OX Leather Loafer Boat Moccasins Slip On Style Sewing Round Toe Fashion Classic
- Tan Yellow Box Womens Meera Flat Sandal
- Women's Knee-high Jelly Rain Boots 2 Colour
- AiWoo 2018 Mesh shoes Women's shoes Fashion Casual Breathable Sneakers One Foot Upstream River shoes
- Ladiamonddiva Sandals Women Sandals High Heels Sandals Women Size 35-42 Sandalias
- H-M-STUDIO Korean Version of Oxford Bag Fashion Mini Casual Mini Bag Light Grey 23 25Cm
- ISHIKAWA Women's MCBI31154 White Suede Ankle Boots
- LAMICA Women's Oliana Brown Suede Boots
- GIANNA MELIANI Women's MCGLCAT000005213E Light bluee Leather Pumps
- GOOD VILES Women's GVBIRKblack Black Leather Sandals
- LE CAPRESI Women's MCGLCAT000005048E Black Fabric Sandals
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.