PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Sandals Coarse Middle Heel Bling Peep Toe Sequins Pu Ankle Strap Buckle Summer Women Pumps 34-43
- Msanlixian Summer Sandals Women Hollow Out Breathable Slides Slip On Sandals Ethnic Genuine Leather shoes Woman Sandals Summer Casual shoes Black 9.5
- Meiren Pumps Shallow Mouth Single shoes Women Autumn High Heels Black
- Unm Women's Studded Fringed Block High Heel Ankle Boots with Zipper Dressy Faux Suede Pointed Toe Booties
- U-MAC High Heel Wedge Platform Sandals for Women Transparent Summer Fashion Peep Toe Slippers Outdoor Wedding shoes
- Women Loafer Flats Pompom Pearl Buckle Lazy shoes Ladies Slip On Moccasins Winter Low Top Outdoor Casual shoes
- Superga Womens 2750 Patentfanw Sneaker
- GIY Women's Open Toe Wedge Sandals Ankle Strap Heel Sandal Platform Low Heels Dress shoes
- Btrada Womens Fashion Pointy Toe Ankle Boots Sexy High Heels Booties Elegant Autumn Winter Dress Pumps
- Easy Go Shopping Men's Leisure shoes Business Oxford Formal Business shoes Casual Loafers Hook&Loop Strap Genuine Leather Pointed Toe Cricket shoes
- Easy Go Shopping Men Drive Loafers for Comfortable and Breathable Soft Pure color Boat Moccasins Cricket shoes
- DOSNVG Beach Men'S Sandals Open Toe Waterproof Outdoor Sports Sandal Lightweight Walking Sandals For Men Summer Casual Wear Walking Sandals Mules Velcro
- WWJDXZ Trainers Outdoor Sneakers Men's shoes Non-Slip Shock Absorption Hiking Trekking Breathable Hiking shoes Flat Loafers Non Slip Sneaker
- Vasque Breeze III UltraDry Kids Toddler-Youth Boot
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
- LOVDRAM Men's shoes Men'S shoes Spring shoes Men'S Fashion shoes Wild Student shoes Leather shoes Leather shoes
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.